Post-Game Talk: G10: Bs @ Caps | 2/1/21 | 7p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I don't know (nor am I willing to figure out) the number of guys who've gotten a sweater at least once already this year. Nor do I know the number of games they've played with the full starting roster. But I'm certain the former is large and the latter small.

I am certain we don't know a whole hell of a lot about what this team even really looks like and we won't until guys get healthy and have some time to acclimate to Lavi's system and gel as a stable group. For now I'm just grateful we have the leadership group we do or this team would be dumpster fire after all the injuries and Covid nonsense and not a top point-getter. I am not worried. Not yet, anyway.
We have only 10 guys who have played all 10 games. It’s been a mess to keep line integrity going. Hopefully this can improve

Reactions: Calicaps

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I don't know (nor am I willing to figure out) the number of guys who've gotten a sweater at least once already this year. Nor do I know the number of games they've played with the full starting roster. But I'm certain the former is large and the latter small.

I am certain we don't know a whole hell of a lot about what this team even really looks like and we won't until guys get healthy and have some time to acclimate to Lavi's system and gel as a stable group. For now I'm just grateful we have the leadership group we do or this team would be dumpster fire after all the injuries and Covid nonsense and not a top point-getter. I am not worried. Not yet, anyway.

Caps have dressed 25 players so far. Vogel mentioned they have had 8 defensemen to play at least 20 mins in at least 1 game. 21 with at least 1 point. Orlov among those without one yet

Reactions: Calicaps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad