G Jakub Dobes (2020, 136th, MTL)

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
Is he a legit goalie prospect? Stats look good and he’s still young but I never hear about him on any goalie list. Even further down in the 10-15, he is not there? Why is that?

Reactions: Nevins

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Is he a legit goalie prospect? Stats look good and he’s still young but I never hear about him on any goalie list. Even further down in the 10-15, he is not there? Why is that?
He's on a nice path IMO. Similar to Vanecek or Vladar in that I don't really expect to see him till 23 to 26 years old (if at all). Definitely a couple of AHL seasons.

mfilipo3

Jan 13, 2017
The Habs don't have anyone for Laval next year as Primeau needs to clear waivers, though that might not be a problem. With the season he's having and for now there's certainly room for him to turn pro so I would assume he's in Laval next year.
Who’s more highly rated, him or Dichow?

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
Who’s more highly rated, him or Dichow?

For now I would guess Dobes. Dichow is not having the best season with Frolunda. From what I heard, there are issues with his rebound control.

Dobes on the other hand still seems like an overall very solid prospect. (that being said, Dichow is a solid gamble as well)

Reactions: montreal and Eegs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad