G Carter Hart (2016, 48th, PHI)

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
He makes saves look easy because he's always in position. We also expect him to make saves, which is insane to fathom as a Flyers fan.

He's also so calm and focused at 20. Crazy

I think the Price comparable is fair. So happy we have him!

Reactions: Rebels57

C0DITH

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks to Hextall. Homer and Fletcher will get all the credit when this team puts it all together.

They all will deserve credit. Homer for the assets he groomed, Hextall for developing the prospect pool and Fletcher for closing the sale. Its like building a successful business that has had successors. Elements from previous managers have positive influences to the future, some bad but collectively they lead to the final product.

Steely Van

Oct 12, 2018
He makes saves look easy because he's always in position. We also expect him to make saves, which is insane to fathom as a Flyers fan.

He's also so calm and focused at 20. Crazy

I think the Price comparable is fair. So happy we have him!
He's arguably already better and I think he will have a better career.

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
They all will deserve credit. Homer for the assets he groomed, Hextall for developing the prospect pool and Fletcher for closing the sale. Its like building a successful business that has had successors. Elements from previous managers have positive influences to the future, some bad but collectively they lead to the final product.
Exactly what has Fletcher even done though? Firing the coach and calling up Hart is what turned the team around.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Traded Weal
Fired Hakstol
Recalled Hart
Waived Weise
Waived Lehtera

And then Gordon, the interim coach, isn't shy in using the kids in crucial spots, which has helped the horrid PK and our PP is finally showing life. Both were ranked 30th, both are climbing back up to respectability.

Reactions: Katani Kalan

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
Guess Fletcher did do something amazing changing the coach and Hart along with dumping dead weight has turned the Flyers around so much. Happy to see them playing well as saw so much talent there and couldn't understand why they were so bad. The kids looks good for sure now hopefully Ghost gets it going to now as he's a favorite of mine.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
Reminds me of a younger Carey Price. The guy is young and healthy. Doing sensational saves.
Happy for Flyers fans.
- About Hextall, maybe he was just afraid to rush Hart. He's still only 20. Hoping all is alright moving forward.

Reactions: Devonator

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Another great win for #calderhart
Even as a Sabres fan, gotta admit Carter is starting to take over the calder discussions.

But I doubt he get really get voted higher than #3 just going to have too few games to get serious Calder consideration this year.

He has played in 17 games now and has a 11-5-1 record.

The Flyers have 27 game s left so even if Hart is lights out he will have around maybe 25 wins.

That might be good for 4th on a Calder ballot IMO.

The future is really bright for him though.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
But I doubt he get really get voted higher than #3 just going to have too few games to get serious Calder consideration this year.

He has played in 17 games now and has a 11-5-1 record.

The Flyers have 27 game s left so even if Hart is lights out he will have around maybe 25 wins.

That might be good for 4th on a Calder ballot IMO.

The future is really bright for him though.

If the Flyers make it to the play-offs...Calder is pretty much locked for Carter Hart
its Hall+play-offs = Hart situation (pun none intended).

Reactions: Fixxer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad