GDT: G:29 Wild @ Oilers 8pm CT/ 4am Finland (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Okay, all fans type objects need to be removed from anything to do with the Wild.

HwT

Mar 9, 2017
Finland
Wild look so slow compared to Oilers.

Ok, then there's Lucic.

Well, that's a given. I'm extremely worried about the Wild looking much more disorganized than the Oilers. (Due to lines being scrambled for the game, of course, but still worrying.)

Reactions: W75

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Well with Stalock they are up 1-0; that counts for something, right?

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Think EDM would notice if we swapped Nino for RNH on the way out of town? McDavid and Drais would be too obvious.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I still question if that hit to Dubs' head has a small role in this. He was perfectly fine and then BAM! Wasn't the same after that hit in the Capitals game. I know he has a habit of falling apart at least once a season, but he did a 180 really quick.

Reactions: 57special

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I still question if that hit to Dubs' head has a small role in this. He was perfectly fine and then BAM! Wasn't the same after that hit in the Capitals game. I know he has a habit of falling apart at least once a season, but he did a 180 really quick.

The connection is certainly easy to make, but you'd think that if the team had any small suspicion there were lingering problems they'd do what they could to make him right. Could be though, head injuries are odd things.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Well, that's a given. I'm extremely worried about the Wild looking much more disorganized than the Oilers. (Due to lines being scrambled for the game, of course, but still worrying.)

More disorganized than the Oilers.

Now, let that sink in for a moment.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Do we not have better players than Hendricks down in Iowa?

I'd venture to guess it was a logistics issue with the timing of ruling Koivu out and getting someone from Iowa to Edmonton to play. I'm sure we'll see a call-up tomorrow if they decide it's a longer term issue with Koivu.

Reactions: Wabit

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Brown for Drai and EEK for McDavid. It's a longshot, but might just work..

It would have to be Hendricks instead of JEE, he at least knows his way around the place.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
It would have to be Hendricks instead of JEE, he at least knows his way around the place.

It would hurt, but I think I'd feel comfortable leaving both for McDavid.

Reactions: W75

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Yay a PP for the Wild, or was it oh no a PP for the Wild? I forget.

HwT

Mar 9, 2017
Finland
Thank goodness for Stalock. The guy is the perfect 2nd goaltender. I mean the guy has better GAA and save% than Dubnyk. I think we here in the boards should acknowledge him a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad