GDT: G:14 Election day (US) Wild @ Sharks: 9:30 pm CT/5:30 am Finland (FSN)

Vote!!!!!

• Total voters

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I thought the entire D lineup played well.

Koivu, Parise and Granlund played well, but Bruce saw that line was the only threat making the team easier to defend, so he put Granlund with Zucker hoping to get Zucker out of the land of the lost... all that did was make Granlund look like he was trying to be a one man line as Zucker still remained invisible, and Fehr turned the puck over every time Granlund got it to him.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I thought the entire D lineup played well.

Koivu, Parise and Granlund played well, but Bruce saw that line was the only threat making the team easier to defend, so he put Granlund with Zucker hoping to get Zucker out of the land of the lost... all that did was make Granlund look like he was trying to be a one man line as Zucker still remained invisible, and Fehr turned the puck over every time Granlund got it to him.
Parise was awful and Granlund didn't do anything until they broke the lines up.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Thought the D played well. Foligno proved to me that he's a good grinding 4 th liner, and shouldn't play up the lineup. Don't know what happened to Zucker. He started out the year on fire.
Nino did good work on our Pp goal, but screwed up on one against ( as did Zucker). Getting fed up with Coyle and Nino, TBH. Greenway is going to be a handful, someday, but don't know if he'll ever be a scorer. Ek...oh boy...can you be in a slump if you never scored in the first place?
We just don't seem to have a lot of skill. The nicest pass was from old man Koivu on Dumba's goal. That's nice and all, but shouldn't someone else be picking up the torch by now( besides Granlund)? I mean, it's nice to have Dmen scoring, but shouldn't our forwards score at even strength once in a while?

Binister

Generational User
Feb 7, 2017
I dunno the first period was just bad. Wild hung there but Sharks were always one step ahead. What the is this Sorensen guy racking up points.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I didn't even make it to the pregame show before I fell asleep. Looks like I didn't miss much.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
well im ticked at the refs , after parise's ppg burns slashed the stick right out of JEE's hands then 30 seconds later coyle takes a stick to the mouth and no call on either. within 5 min sharks score 3rd goal and i turned off.

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
well im ticked at the refs , after parise's ppg burns slashed the stick right out of JEE's hands then 30 seconds later coyle takes a stick to the mouth and no call on either. within 5 min sharks score 3rd goal and i turned off.
How can you be miffed at the refs? They only called 3 penalties in the entire game and all those went against the Sharks

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
what if we tied the game on one of those PP? yes it could have cost us the game.
JEE, Nino and Zucker cost the game... 1-3 of them were on the ice for every goal against.

Two of those goals were off of JEE turnovers, the most egregious being the one during the line change in the 3rd.

Goose312

May 15, 2015
what if we tied the game on one of those PP? yes it could have cost us the game.
The Wild got away with some too. The normally highly praised for being impartial SJS announcers got a bit carried away in the 3rd focusing on everything that could have been a call against the Wild including some that you'll never see called in the NHL, but on some there were certainly things that could have been a Sharks PP. Refs swallowed the whistle last night, that's the way the game went. What cost the Wild the game was their poor entries resulting in multiple rush chances the other way, and way too many bad turnovers in their own zone.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I will say that the Wild din't really play badly....probably pretty well. Just weren't able to finish, and we had some bad luck on goals against.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta

Bad line change + Pateryn not having situational awareness were at least equal culprits to whatever Brodin may have done (which I honestly don't remember him being involved) on the 3rd one.

On the 4th, yeah, he sort of blindly tossed the puck up to the point, but it was also right after a pretty good defensive play.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
in america your entitled to believe what you want to believe (for now). i believe we had momentum until those blatant non calls frustrated the wild. yes players are only human.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad