[Fun Thread]: Nickname for these Three Jerks (Svech, Dougie, Foegdaddy96)

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
So, I already enjoyed these three separately for different reasons, but I really like the story of them being close friends and then Dougie and Gretzky ahem sorry I meant Foegele ahem stepping up in Game 3 and beyond (we're ignoring Foegele's game 5 and Dougie's temporary brain freezes. As they say down here "Bless their hearts' lol):

Cues boom box to softly play "There's No Easy Way Out" Rocky 4 Montage

tenor.gif

foegele dougie hug.gif

Some--already shared--quotes from Game 3:

It’s safe to assume he never wanted to be a villain or a hero. He’d prefer his close friendships with Canes rookies Andrei Svechnikov and Warren Foegele weren’t some juicy storyline, but the three are very close friends, and suddenly that means everything.
When Alexander Ovechkin knocked out countryman Svechnikov in the first period of the Hurricanes’ 5-0, Game 3 win at PNC Arena, Hamilton couldn’t hide his concern.

“It’s one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to go through on the ice,” he told The Athletic postgame. “I don’t really even know what to say. I just kept thinking of him the whole game. I just hated seeing that. I hated the whole part of it. I just feel so bad for him. Hopefully, he gets better soon. The game doesn’t really matter when something like that happens. You just can’t get that out of your head. I just hope he’s OK.”

Svechnikov scored two goals in Game 1. Hamilton and Foegele returned the favor with two apiece in front of a finally sold-out PNC Arena.
“It’s an unfortunate incident there, but that’s our brother,” Foegele said. “We stand up for each other. We knew we needed to get this win not just for us, but for him … he’s one of my best friends.”

I think it's a great friendship. And, Imo, they are three of the biggest jerks on the team:

1. Svech is like your friend who gets drunk in a bar and thinks he can fly and /or beat up Ovechkin.

2. Dougie wears a mullet unironically. He goes to museums (WHO DOES THAT?!) And spots the Caps' goals when he feels sorry for them.

3. Foegele's twitter handle is--again--unironically Feogdaddy96. if that aint some jerk ish, I don't know what is.

Anyway, i want a name for them. so all y'all creative people get to work.

tenor.gif

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
in case i had any doubts i was part of the right fanbase, these responses erased them

tenor.gif

lol.

Superbad! (OF COURSE lol --- and they all make bone-headed decision while still being adorkable so that could work lol).

-Jerketeers is a classic
-McDouchnikov? aldjfaldjflajdflajfdljalfj

they're all great lol.

-I'm still gonna need that spoof version of Perfect Strangers though :laugh:

-

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad