GDT: Fucale vs Rimouski OR McCarron vs Erie

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
Can you imagine having Big Mac in front on the PP? i love Gally, but the goalie can see right over him.

Not a big believer in that theory. On that goal McCarron didn't screen the goale. He jumped on the rebound. Most of the time when goalies are truly screened is because there's 3 or 4 players in the shooting lane. One guy alone doesn't change a whole lot.

well, wanted to go see a Brandon vs. Erie game but looks like it will be a Kelowna vs. Oshawa game :P

Still happy to go. Some good players on both teams.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Imagine how disappointed Sportsnet are knowing they probably won't get McDavid to market the Memorial cup.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Imagine how disappointed Sportsnet are knowing they probably won't get McDavid to market the Memorial cup.

Seriously, if that happens, everybody has to be depressed. Only Habs fans rejoice right now. And a few others teams that has players playing for Oshawa.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
4-2 now for Oshawa. With McDavid on your team and half a game to do...it's not over.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Sweet dish on that second goal. Big Mac is really showing he's more than a one dimension guy. He can make nifty plays as well as netting some garbage goals. He's doing great against two of the better forwards in the whole CHL too. Very promising :yo:

PricePkPatch*

Hmmm...

Big guy who can grind in front of the G, and yet has soft enough hands to catch rebounds and point blank passes

I wonder which team could use that

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Transcript of Sportsnet crew play-by-play: "McDavid, McDavid McDavids McDavid. McDavid! Look at that McDavid out there. McDavid."

Not as bad as it was with Crosby. I was watching Danny Bottachio with the goaltending performance for the ages.. and I missed like half his saves as they put the camera on Crosby standing on the perimeter while the action was going on.. unbelievable.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Great series by Oshawa. And our boy McCarron was instrumental.

Can't wait for the Memorial Cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad