Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
I'll bring the donkey

clerks2qv2.jpg

took420s

Jul 15, 2005
Monterey
Think I may just goto the Friday game, will be nice to have all Saturday to recover vs that hellish early Sunday hangover flight I usually take. Yeah yeah I know should suck it up since its Vegas but I'm also in the middle of a move from Seattle Back to Cali so lots on my plate at that time. In fact its been hard to plan the trip not knowing what airport I will be flying out of seatac or San José (moving to central coast area for work).

eKardz

Mar 22, 2009
Holtsville, NY
Hey. Ranger fan here flying in for the game. Was going with another couple who bailed. I bought hard tickets because I wanted to save them. Looking to sell a pair for face + paypal fees for $130. Section 217 row L. I can mail the hard tickets or just meet in person. Thanks.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
One Ticket Available: Both Nights

Various people dropped out on the one extra ticket I have so i'm trying to recoup some costs here. I have the following seat available for both nights. Maybe someone has a buddy who wants to go and a deal on both games gets them to go or something...i don't know.

Section 207, Row G, Seat 28.

It's better than the cheapest single available under the two-game package. I paid $75...send some offers my way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad