Movies: Frozen 2

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
Looks good, this will make huge money. I wonder what the valley is where they end up? Kids will love it. There is some confirmed cross universe characters that haven't officially met, example being Rapunzel being apart of the same Frozen world.

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
Could you imagine a MCU version of the Disney Princess worlds...sooooo much money!

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Not that I care for a lot of Disney music, especially Frozen, but I must admit that song in the trailer is dope (really brought the scenes together).

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Wait Frozen 2 isnt already out? I swear I remember having watched some other movie/special from frozen franchise a couple years back.

There were two Frozen short films that aired on ABC, one in 2015 and another in 2017. You're probably remembering one or both of those.

Last edited:

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
The cgi looks so great, when the 1st one looked about 5 years outdated upon it's release.
Idgaf about the story, it's insipid.... but I just hope the music has some bangers.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
The cgi looks so great, when the 1st one looked about 5 years outdated upon it's release.
Idgaf about the story, it's insipid.... but I just hope the music has some bangers.

John Campea pointed out in one of his shows this week that the trailers haven't featured any songs and speculated with RMB that maybe the focus is more on the story than music in this one. I didn't know this (and still haven't seen the first movie) but these are based on books and there's plenty of story there to tell.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
John Campea pointed out in one of his shows this week that the trailers haven't featured any songs and speculated with RMB that maybe the focus is more on the story than music in this one. I didn't know this (and still haven't seen the first movie) but these are based on books and there's plenty of story there to tell.
according kristen bell there is going to be a banger or two. I guess we'll see.
Deff looks a lot darker and more akin to the original story though.... for whatever that's worth.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA

That seems dumb, since Let it Go was like the biggest hit of the holiday season. One of the things that made Frozen work was the soundtrack (Even though I saw Tangled early this year, and I think I liked See the Light more than Let it Go).

This one looks like what you would expect. I'll go see it, even if I don't expect it to be better than the first.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
That seems dumb, since Let it Go was like the biggest hit of the holiday season. One of the things that made Frozen work was the soundtrack (Even though I saw Tangled early this year, and I think I liked See the Light more than Let it Go).

This one looks like what you would expect. I'll go see it, even if I don't expect it to be better than the first.

Well they've now teased this song:

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
One of the worst Disney movies I have ever seen. Story was weak (there is no villain), music was terrible, humor fell flat. What a disaster for Disney.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad