Confirmed with Link: Frolik to Buffalo for a 4th 2020

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
Kind of a shame how the trade request soured Frolik's image a bit recently (at least for me), on ice he was always an honest soldier. Post-apex at this point, sure, but all in all this was a UFA signing Treliving can be proud of. Now please don't do anything stupid with all this cap space.

Reactions: Tofveve

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
giphy.gif

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Cya Fro. Was very solid in his time in Calgary. One of Tre's better FA acquisitions.

Hopefully Cap Space can put up some goals and make an impact. Does he play W or C?

I’m not too excited about SJS 4th to be honest. This is his fourth team already and he’s had a really hard time sticking anywhere. Has all the tools but can’t seem to put it together, can only give a guy so many fresh starts

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Clearing space for Pageau.

Not sure what the hang-up was if all it took was a 4th
Probably finding a team willing to pay the 4th for him/that had the cap space and the Buffalo trade with Montreal opened up the opportunity for this to actually happen.

Reactions: Mobiandi

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I’m not too excited about SJS 4th to be honest. This is his fourth team already and he’s had a really hard time sticking anywhere. Has all the tools but can’t seem to put it together, can only give a guy so many fresh starts

The pick probably has more mileage on it than the typical 2019 pickup truck. Is it a 4rd?

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
I guess so, but anyone else with a contract is essentially being paid by the day by other teams, so it's technically 4.3+ as time keeps ticking towards the TDL?

Thank you Frolik! Gonna miss your attitude.

giphy.gif
Ah, you make me look like a soulless #######! Frolik was a beast out there and I remember the days when he was the only player out there that looked like he gave a crap... I will miss that player but he hasn't been here for 2 seasons.

Thank you Mr. Frolik and may you have luck on my second favorite team... ugh... They need it...

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Ah, you make me look like a soulless #######! Frolik was a beast out there and I remember the days when he was the only player out there that looked like he gave a crap... I will miss that player but he hasn't been here for 2 seasons.

Thank you Mr. Frolik and may you have luck on my second favorite team... ugh... They need it...

Flames AND Sabres fan?

Woof, twice the fun (misery) on that front.

Reactions: Corpus X

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad