Confirmed with Link: Frolik to Buffalo for a 4th 2020

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Contract year, makes sense. Always thought it was unfair that he was getting periodically scratched while guys like Jankowski and Lucic were locks every game

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Frolik is currently listed as an NHL Non-Roster player in Buffalo which is a strange status that is allowed under the CBA, but rarely used.

“Upon approval of the Commissioner, a Player who is unavailable to play due to reasons other than injury, illness or disability (e.g., birth of a child, attending a funeral) will be designated a Non-Roster Player...”

So I don't know what is up with Frolik. Certainly he has had enough time to get to Buffalo or was there a blizzard I missed hearing about?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Frolik is currently listed as an NHL Non-Roster player in Buffalo which is a strange status that is allowed under the CBA, but rarely used.

“Upon approval of the Commissioner, a Player who is unavailable to play due to reasons other than injury, illness or disability (e.g., birth of a child, attending a funeral) will be designated a Non-Roster Player...”

So I don't know what is up with Frolik. Certainly he has had enough time to get to Buffalo or was there a blizzard I missed hearing about?
I'm guessing it's a visa issue, as that is the most common delay when players get traded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad