Frolik bashes habs management

Heffyhoof

Jan 17, 2016
Honestly at first I thought it was a no-name prospect who thought he had the ability to make it. I had completely forgotten about Frolik playing for the Habs but I think he should be thanking them for extending his career and earnings by a year.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
He was already hard on the decline.

But Bergevin and the management still sucks.

Reactions: Runner77

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Bergevin’s 2020 signing of Frolik is 2017’s Bergevin’s signing of Hemsky is 2015’s signing of Semin: useless, pointless Hail-Mary bombs :badidea:

It’s like throwing spaghetti at the wall: it either falls to the floor and you can’t eat it, or it sticks - then you know it’s COOKED :biglaugh:

0*Ub0uXCykh_FHnkis.gif

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
He didn't deserve to play more. He sucked. But if he was promised more and nobody had the guts to tell him he wasn't good enough and resorted to blaming the salary cap, then that's bad leadership.

Reactions: Heffyhoof

frapp10

Feb 21, 2015
He signed with a team that already had a full roster, a week before training camp opened. If he didn't know that he was bound for the taxi squad, he should fire his agent.
This 100%. It was obviously discussed before hand he was down on the depth chart and he would only play barring multiple injuries. He clearly didn’t have any contract lined up with a team he would be more then just a taxi squad player so it would’ve been the same thing anywhere else

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
Well if the Habs “ended” his career, they rejuvenated Perry’s. Such are the highs and lows of being a veteran 13th/14th forward, especially with the Taxi Squad last season. Staal is in a similar boat. :dunno:

BozoTheClown

Jul 10, 2021
I am fine with it.
As long as more people shit on organization the better. :sarcasm:

Time for some gigantic changes

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
I first saw him play with the Jets. He is a scrappy player not shy of the corners, and fast, I can see why the Habs would take him from the Jets as a prospect. But major drawbacks would be his small size and lack of hockey IQ. Maybe he could have been developed a bit more on his plays and size.

HabsQC

Sep 27, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec
I play NHL 22 with my dad and his friends daily. Whenever others/the goalie makes a mistake they're the first ones to shame the guilty, but whenever they make a mistake, it's never their fault. I think Frolik is like that

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Although I can understand the argument that by basically sitting him the whole year it hurt his chances of signing with a new team, at the end of the day he signed the contract knowing he would be a spare part and it would be up to him to impress enough to be in the lineup. Just like it was up to him to impress St-Louis on his PTO.

I didn't read the article but Frolik is coming across as someone who looks in the mirror and sees who he was in his prime and not who is now.

We don't really know that, maybe he was promised a spot on starting roster. Maybe he was told he was part of the top 12..or they saw him as a viable piece on 3rd line.

I'm not so convinced Bergevin explained he would be on the outside and need to really prove himself, basically earning himself a slightly better deal than a tryout contract.

I can understand he is upset being casted away from the get go, but, his game was also crap.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
He couldn’t play. End of story. If anything, he got one last contract for a lot of money (in the real world), got to play a game for a living and even got to follow a squad to the Stanley cup Finals.

Yeah, the Habs really did him dirty…

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
Mr Eyebrows was washed up a 3 years ago. He was awful in the few games he played here.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
TVA is nothing but a click bait shit stirring rag site and as far as Frolik goes, take a good long look in the mirror buddy,Perry's grit and play landed him a nice two year contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad