Fringe Players to Watch in Training Camp

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
If they @ reply someone you don't follow then you don't see that tweet.

Like I said before, it's not for everyone. I know people who have tried to get into it and just can't. It's something you really can't do halfway. If you set it up and check occasionally or follow like 5 people it's not really useful. So I get that for sure.

From my experience though that not using twitter would be a big detriment to how I like to get information and follow people I'm interested in. I like getting some of the players personality and some are hilarious. It's fun to hear from the young guys getting their first taste of everything too. Twitter is the only way I get news and I'm following to get information on hockey, NFL, music, entertainment and locally. I also have a lot of online friends I talk to. I hate Facebook, I wouldn't use it if my whole family wasn't on there. I'm sure there are a lot of things out there I'm not using though.
Yeah that was explained to me as well by my friends. I don't know. Maybe one day I'll have to sign up but for now I get enough info from other places. Thanks for the info though.

Hopefully people will keep posting their reports here as well.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Oh for sure. I will and all need will get posted too. I don't have a lot of experience watching players but I know a lot more this year compared to last year so I'll do what I can. I like how TMV posted a recap about every player after camp last year, I'll try to do that. And some thoughts each day. I'm not the best at live updates.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Oh for sure. I will and all need will get posted too. I don't have a lot of experience watching players but I know a lot more this year compared to last year so I'll do what I can. I like how TMV posted a recap about every player after camp last year, I'll try to do that. And some thoughts each day. I'm not the best at live updates.
All you guys did a fantastic job last year. Very much appreciate it. Thx

OldSchoolAvalanche*

I don't use Facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc. If I can't find the info on HF, my loss.

I do find it hilarious that most hate Adam deter and still follow him.

I'd like to see some of our young guys make huge strides and surprise.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I don't follow Dater but he's the team's only beat writer. What else are we supposed to do? Someone has to mine the garbage he puts out for any semblance of news and information. 99% of us can ignore him entirely but the bottom line is someone has to take one for the team. I like to know what's going on, I prefer not to hear things 4th hand days later. Most of the time that means listening to Roy's pressers but on the off time that news comes from the reporters it's nice that most people can come here to get the news but someone is doing the work to bring it here. We are not hypocrites to hate Dater but also still check and see if he decided to do something resembling work.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
It's not just Dater, the DenverPost as a whole has to be one of the worst quality of newspapers I have ever witnessed in my entire life. From breaking news to sports to the entertainment section.

Would love to get Rocky Mountain back...

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I don't use Facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc. If I can't find the info on HF, my loss.

I always find it hilarious when people can't figure this out. If you were starving, and all you had to eat every day was some old disgusting gas station burrito, you'd still eat it. You'd hate it and talk **** about it, but you'd still eat it because it's all you got, and the longer you're stuck with it, the worse it tastes.

member 116861

I always find it hilarious when people can't figure this out. If you were starving, and all you had to eat every day was some old disgusting gas station burrito, you'd still eat it. You'd hate it and talk **** about it, but you'd still eat it because it's all you got, and the longer you're stuck with it, the worse it tastes.

This is very true but I hate the dude so much that I can't even follow him.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003

I'm Dater-free. His miserable personality on Twitter didn't make it worth it to follow him. He doesn't know much about the NHL and Avs rarely throw him crumbs anyway. The only possible use for him is finding out who the starting goalie is a few times a year.

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
I'm just excited to hear about any and all of our prospects. Hoping for good things about Bigras, Siemens, Hishon and Sgarbossa. Would be nice to have some depth in the minors.

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
For those of you able to attend training camp, can you keep an eye on these guys for me?

http://thehockeywriters.com/leaving-their-footprint-5-must-watch-avs-at-training-camp/?preview=true&preview_id=117737&preview_nonce=35daa9d959

3. Maxim Noreau

Noreau comes into camp as a complete unknown quantity for most Avalanche followers. The 27 year old offensive defenseman has spent the last 3 seasons in the Swiss League after beginning his pro career in the Minnesota Wild organization. He has only 6 games of NHL experience with no points, but the Avalanche scouts saw enough of him playing with Matt Duchene during the lockout to sign him this off-season.

crobro

Aug 8, 2008
Borna Rendulic might be the the dark horse in this camp.

He is an excellent prospect in the vein of anza kopitar.he will play some games with the big club this season.i expect him to be a very late cut at main camp.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Borna Rendulic might be the the dark horse in this camp.

He is an excellent prospect in the vein of anza kopitar.he will play some games with the big club this season.i expect him to be a very late cut at main camp.

He needs to have taken big strides from HPK to get there.
Saw him a few times last season and although he was good, it still was the FEL.

I hope he does well, but I highly doubt he will see NHL action this season unless we get like over 5 simultaneous injuries for our forwards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad