Post-Game Talk: Frightening the Lightning 7:07pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Tampa is going to get bounced again in the playoffs this year. Can't depend on the referees handing you games on a silver platter. If it weren't for the PP, they wouldn't score.

Reactions: Calicaps

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
What a ****ing dive.
Please don't take this the wrong way, because it's meant 100% as a compliment, but I love it when female fans swear during a game. I just think it's awesome (not around young children of course, but among adults It's always made me laugh & increased my enjoyment of that play/moment)

Blitzkrieg365

Jan 1, 2015
DMV
Come on now, he was trying to play the puck and the guy tripped. It's a penalty but it's not like he meant to do it.
I understand but they cannot give a powerhouse like Tampa FIVE powerplay opportunities, and we still have the entire 3rd period to go. The Caps are the 4th most penalized team in the league this year.

TRASHCAT

Sep 23, 2009
Boulder, CO
I understand but they cannot give a powerhouse like Tampa FIVE powerplay opportunities, and we still have the entire 3rd period to go. The Caps are the 4th most penalized team in the league this year.
according to the bolts annoucers we have been shorthanded more than anyone but the sharks

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland

Yep and the year they won the Cup they were 6th.

Maybe it builds character. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad