Pre-Game Talk: Friend of the Pens, John Tortorella Comes to Town: Canucks @ Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
No he didn't.

I get that you don't line DJ but to say that Engo is the better forward is just making stuff up.

And this is why my time around here is limited now. It's become insufferable. I'm not making anything up, you're just reading what you want into it.

No, on no planet is Engo a better forward. However, on a 4th line, he's a better FIT than Jeffrey.

Jeffrey's also better than Vitale, but I would take a fit if Vitale is ever sat over Jeffrey on the bottom six.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
I wouldn't say no to a Scrabbles-Joe V. Conner line.

I've always liked Conner.

MonsterSurge

Nov 14, 2011
I like Scrabbles' game. Engelland playing as forward gives us a few options. He can fight and fill in on D.

Zero Pucks

Size matters
May 17, 2009
Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins 1m
NEWS ALERT: #Pens have recalled Chris Conner from @WBSPenguins. Conner is tied for WBS team lead in both goals & pts http://pens.pe/1aX5FdI

Bylsma is the only one in this league that likes this worthless midget. I'll bet he'll be up the rest of the season and probably be putting Bennett in the press box or back down to WBS because of it.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
I remember that Conner didn't blow his knee out twice or get elbowed in the head by an ape that year, yes.

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
Who gets the start today, Zatkoff or Fleury?

There is no reason to start to Zatkoff today. Canucks are probably the toughest opponent Pens have faced this season so Fleury will definitely start today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad