WWE: Friday Night Smackdown: Mockdraft 3:16 And screw all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Wouldn't be surprised to see Dana win this. Gives her some exposure and givens Bayley a cupcake first challenger in kayfabe.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
She's not leaving Sasha, that's certain.

Either way, she's on a one-way street to irrelevancy. I just don't see how changing her look to make her look like your average heel is going to help at all, especially when she's nothing special on the mic.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Either way, she's on a one-way street to irrelevancy. I just don't see how changing her look to make her look like your average heel is going to help at all, especially when she's nothing special on the mic.
She was sinking as a face, it was long since time to change

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Based on people's reactions, you're on the wrong side of the argument.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
People still like/care about her as was evidenced at MITB and her semi heel turn and full heel turn.

they do that with everyone they know is good. Asuka was getting reactions even though they were doing nothing with her.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
She was sinking as a face, it was long since time to change

And that's the sad part about this. Bayley's fine as a happy-go-lucky face. It's the WWE's fault for not knowing how to develop talent and we've just seen this far too often with just about everyone the last 10 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad