WWE: Friday Night Smackdown: Mockdraft 3:16 And screw all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’m glad they got that because I felt like you could barely hear them

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Gable looked like what someone looks like when they've made ring gear for the first time

Reactions: I Eat Crow

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
They're not really getting Gable over with the Shorty G bull crap. It's only making him look like a geek.

He'll get over by putting in 4 star, 20 minute matches against bigger guys. I wouldn't mind if he and Corbin feuded until WM to be honest. They have great in ring chemistry and they haven't had a bad match yet.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
This really feels like Rey and Brock should be feuding. Not Brock and Cain.
I'm not sure so I'll ask, but did Rey legitimately hurt his arm? I imagine Rey is Brock's feud going into the Royal Rumble.

Then have Punk come in at #30 at RR and have him and Brock for WM. I was hoping for a Punk return at Survivor Series in Chicago, but there isn't enough of smoke yet for me to think that may happen.

/dream

Oct 18, 2011
They're not really getting Gable over with the Shorty G bull crap. It's only making him look like a geek.

He'll get over by putting in 4 star, 20 minute matches against bigger guys. I wouldn't mind if he and Corbin feuded until WM to be honest. They have great in ring chemistry and they haven't had a bad match yet.
American Alpha was a f***ing awesome team and they managed to ruin that. They can never leave shit alone they've always gotta sprinkle WWE dust on thing

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They're going to have to do like a iron woman tag team match of Sasha and Bayley vs. the entire roster, lol

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
I have a hard time believing they were delayed for 24 hours over mechanical issues. I am a regular pleb and when I am on a flight and they are mechanical issues they put you on a new plane within like 2 hours lol.

not always the case

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bayley vs. Nikki Cross for the smackdown women’s title will now take place tonight.

Reactions: SimR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad