Post-Game Talk: Fri. Oct. 4th, 2019: The Battle of the Russian goalies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Fehervary really handcuffed Oshie with that pass. Get the feeling that the coaches might have told him to reel in the wing rush, and he looked too hard to avoid the wing rush there.

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
I refuse to believe Samsonov's name is pronounced they way Locker and Joe B are saying it. Sam "suh" nov seems like the natural Russian way to say it instead of Sam "so" nov...I'm sure they are right but it just feels wrong.

Reactions: Silky mitts

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Shaky shift from Siegs there. Turnover right in front of the net after that awkward bounce, then took a while to get back to his check. Leads to a prolonged pin in the defensive zone.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Samsonov with a little bit too much of a casual pace when handling the puck on both of his opportunities to handle it so far. Needs to adjust to the pace of the game a bit.

HSHS

Losing is a disease
Apr 5, 2005
Redondo Beach, Ca
Yeah then next first line def shift had bad arial pass from seigs and horrid Carlson turnover. But good job by all settling it.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Shaky shift from Siegs there. Turnover right in front of the net after that awkward bounce, then took a while to get back to his check. Leads to a prolonged pin in the defensive zone.

Just a bad bounce. He did well afterwards and got the puck back himself eventually. No big deal. The controlled zone exit even should have resulted in a PP if it wasn't for the stupid ref. You didn't notice Fehervary's shaky start or the stupid Jensen turnover in the offensive zone? Bit of a one sided view you seem to have:help:

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Just a bad bounce. He did well afterwards and got the puck back himself eventually. No big deal. The controlled zone exit even should have resulted in a PP if it wasn't for the stupid ref. You didn't notice Fehervary's shaky start or the stupid Jensen turnover in the offensive zone? Bit of a one sided view you seem to have:help:
I literally commented on Fehervary's pass handcuffing a few posts before this. Siege had a bad turnover after the bounce when panicked passed through the slot. I'm just calling stuff as I see it. You've had a very pronounced agenda of pro-Swiss and anti-Jensen/anti-Fever ever since you randomly started posting here despite cheering for the Canes last playoffs. Bug off.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Vrana killing it.

Isles are putting out a two man forecheck. The stretch pass is there for thew taking.

Or just pass to Vrana and he can smoke everyone.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Jakub "Rocket" Vrana!!!

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad