GDT: Fri Mar 22nd 7pm- Laval Rockets vs Belleville Senators

What does Reinbacher have to do this game to make you forget about Michkov?

• End the game with a positive +/-

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Score at least a point

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Have an expected GF/GA over 60%

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Hattrick, and score the GWG on a Michigan

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • He is and will always be a BUUUUUUSSST!

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
all season long Laval has been the worst team in the league for GA and one of the top 10 teams in GF. The defense has mostly been a total shit show, just breakdown after breakdown, turnovers, poor decisions left and right. But it's to be expected when you have Barron, Norlinder, Trudeau, Mailloux, that's a lot of defensive issues/decision making between them.

the offense did not look good last night, the team in general rarely seems to play well vs the Sens no matter what year it is.

Barron has mostly looked like shit in Laval but things started to get better once they broke up the Trudeau Barron pairing which was getting torched as both can make some terrible decisions in their own end. But once Barron got paired with Bisson he started playing better.
I was not really talking about how well they produce or not in the AHL. The offense has a couple of AHLer for life. I was talking about how skilled they look. I see a NHL player in Mailloux. I see a NHL player in Barron if he can improve his decision making a bit. Sample size is too small but if Reinbacher plays like that most nights i see a NHL player in him too. I don't see any NHL player in the offense in Laval atm. Maybe 1 will surprise and blossom as a depth player or middle six but the NHL translatable skills level of the offense is atm quite low.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad