Proposal: fresh take on weber/toews/krecji 3 way.... warning wall of text

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJCJ

Sep 27, 2017
I didn't expect boston fans to be able to see value in my proposal

I am a Boston fan and yeah, this is not the direction I want to see them go. Weber is not what he used to be and his current injury state would have me concerned. I like the Bruins youth and I don't want to see players like Carlo traded.

Reactions: powerstuck

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
loses across the board

Habs should not take Toews without some retaining
should not go near Seabrook

Chicago does move some big numbers but not enough gain factoring in cap coming back. Pieces acquired [Shaw, Alzner] are better as to less cap hit, but not easy to move either. Carlo added while Anisimov flipped is fine, but the rest of it is a no.

Taking on Weber who is aging quickly and not gracefully is playing with fire.

And TB is trying to make play for EKarlsson. You have to consider acquiring to prevent Bolts' gain.

Make it simple.

3 way
you cough up some of ample prospects to make Sens happy, and you have EK rental + Ryan

You immediately flip Ryan/+ to NYR reduced from 7+ to 5.0, which is still an albatross contract given term, for McAvoy, who would be non negotiable; we could add Pionk/DeAngelo for cap/depth.

Wouldn't be cheap and it would be a risk if EK walks after 1 year, but you do have first dibs to extend.

goldenbladz1

Feb 11, 2015
The Hawks are not moving Toews as he is the ONLY real centre they have and no team wants the Seabrook contract. The Hawks only hope for Seabrook is a compliance buyout in the next CBA. The Hossa contract will be eventually moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad