Free Flames tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Hello friends -

I have some free tickets I want to give away. They're not the best seats (terrible, actually) but they are FREE!

PL5 - Row 20 - Seats 11 & 12.

I'll leave this thread up for a few hours and if you want the tickets, just reply. I'll take the names down of all who replied and do a random draw. This draw will not be monitored and my integrity will most likely be questioned... :laugh:

1. Only Flames fans may enter
2. I'll pm you after and get your email. I'll then email the tickets to you.
3. You have to attend the game. These aren't for resale.

This might be Sam Bennett's first NHL game! Huge playoff implications! Should be a good one! :) Rather one of you loyal fans have a goodnight than sell them for $40... Enjoy!

Go :flames Go!!!!!

Last edited:

Aug 3, 2010
I'm in, I haven't been to a game in about a year and I can make time tomorrow. Best of luck to everyone.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I wish I lived in Calgary. I would even offer to to improper acts......

also this is super awesome of you

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
I'll do the draw around 10pm MT. That way whoever wins knows well in advance so they can plan their night!

Goodluck... :)

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Well, I have plans tonight(don't want to wait another hour for this :laugh: ), so I entered all your names into a random list generator and was given a winner....

Congratulations, DBU!!! (if not claimed or you can't attend, Hox is next in line)

Super-Star-job.gif
giphy.gif

DBU, please message me your email address and i'll send you a copy of the tickets...

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Well, I have plans tonight(don't want to wait another hour for this :laugh: ), so I entered all your names into a random list generator and was given a winner....

Congratulations, DBU!!! (if not claimed or you can't attend, Hox is next in line)

Super-Star-job.gif
giphy.gif

DBU, please message me your email address and i'll send you a copy of the tickets...

237.gif

Thanks man!!!! So stoked to be going! I'll PM you right away! :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad