Free agent targets?

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Not complaining about the rebuild, if that is what we are doing. Complaining about making the same mistakes again. New owner, new GM, new coach, all with no NHL experiencer at their current position. The proof will be in the pudding, again. Most liked RT and Chayka, now after failure we threw them out with the bath water. Same now, all happy, high five's all around, GMBA can do no wrong. Like I said, winning is all that matters.
Well, cutting and pasting since the WCF run has not worked. I was against the Chayka hire, too young and too inexperienced. he had no business trying to build a playoff team or a complete rebuild. Barroway was a hedge fund operator primarily, that is a much different skill set then running an operating business (I have done both).

With AM, we have an experienced operator, and with BA, we have an experienced hockey guy that came from a very successful organization over a long period of time. True, no GM experience, but I think our chances are better with AM/BA versus Barroway/Chayka, they are both more experienced.

I don't question the start from scratch approach BA has chosen, I just think he could have started it last year, I know he had reasons to wait, but its another year. This will be a very painful rebuild, I expect to miss the playoffs for the next 2 years, we might be a sub 75 point team. Is what it is now, suffer now for the "hope" of success later.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Not complaining about the rebuild, if that is what we are doing. Complaining about making the same mistakes again. New owner, new GM, new coach, all with no NHL experiencer at their current position. The proof will be in the pudding, again. Most liked RT and Chayka, now after failure we threw them out with the bath water. Same now, all happy, high five's all around, GMBA can do no wrong. Like I said, winning is all that matters.
The calamity of penny less ownership and unsupportive fanbase.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
One of the following centers:
Casey Cizikas
Sean Kuraly - GONE
Cedric Paquette

One of the following wingers:
Jordan Martinook - GONE
Brock McGinn
Nick Ritchie

Two of the following defenseman:
Jani Hakanpaa
Ryan Murray
Jake McCabe - GONE
Jon Merrill

Two of the following goalies:
Braden Holtby
James Reimer
Freddy Andersen - GONE
Jaroslav Halak - GONE

^ this is assuming a Kuemper trade

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Just a suggestion, instead of discussing Coyote free agent targets, you might want to discuss bad free agent signing contracts occurring today that the Coyotes can target at the deadline to acquire along with more draft picks and prospects.

Reactions: Grimes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad