GDT: Free Agent Frenzy

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Let’s see if Seguin wants to go back to Canada. Send Tyler back in the debrincat trade.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Gonna be so funny when a team with a tighter cap situation than us finds a way to fit in good players

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Gonna be so funny when a team with a tighter cap situation than us finds a way to fit in good players

The forwards I'm not so down on as I believe in both Stankoven and Bourque. Do I wish they'd dump both Faksa and Marchment for DeBrincat, yes. Am I going to be sad if they don't and roll with the kids, no. Still need some 4th line PK help though.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
LeBrun says Pittsburgh, Seattle, and Carolina are amongst the interested teams in Karlsson. Apparently Karlsson is in discussion with interested teams right now. He didn't say those were the only interested teams, but I'd assume even if the Stars are in on him they'll be one-upped by Carolina again.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Bob McKenzie says Pacioretty is likely staying in the Eastern conference

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Really would love to get someone like Tyler Bertuzzi even though I know it's unrealistic. He was a beast for the Bruins in the playoffs and is incredibly good around the net

I get the impression we will be pretty disappointed today

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Really would love to get someone like Tyler Bertuzzi even though I know it's unrealistic. He was a beast for the Bruins in the playoffs and is incredibly good around the net

I get the impression we will be pretty disappointed today
If we move Miller we can fit Bertuzzi just fine. But yeah we’re not linked to much and the UFA’s are underwhelming. Probably a boring day ahead. I’ve got the TSN feed up on TV but I’m not gonna be glued to it like usual

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Joel Edmundson traded to the Caps

Nieto signs with the Pens, not Oilers

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
There goes mayfield. But I’m not sure Nill is looking for a defenseman. He kept suter. If we all expect Lundkvist to play where is there room for another defenseman?

I also forgot about Dellandrea. So that 5 million cap space is even lower.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
There goes mayfield. But I’m not sure Nill is looking for a defenseman. He kept suter. If we all expect Lundkvist to play where is there room for another defenseman?

I also forgot about Dellandrea. So that 5 million cap space is even lower.

Where did Mayfield sign?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad