GDT: Free Agent Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfinhabsclothing

Aug 18, 2008
It suck that Bergevin didn't sign Chucky before 12:00.......

What difference does it make. Chucky is not going anywhere. He'll sign a bridge deal in the 2.5-3 million range.

Pretty sure since he received a qualifying offer he can't be presented with an offer sheet. Even if he could, nobody is going to offer him ridiculous $. He hasn't been THAT good.

People need to relax.

He'll be a Hab and there is no urgency, other than to know how much cap space we have.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
J-F Chaumont ‏@JFChaumontJDM 59s59 seconds ago
Selon une bonne source, il y a très peu de chances de voir Matt Beleskey aboutir à Montréal. Il exigera un trop gros contrat.

Thank god...

Also happy that Yannick Weber gets a contract, the guy was an honest player for us.

Happy for good ol' Sorel boy Francois Beauchemin too! Hopefully for Colorado he stays healthy.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
As much as the team needs to do something, I don't think it's through FA. So while I still hope MB will try and get something done, it is not on the back of a "top" free agent.

I am happy to see Beleskey is not likely to come here.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
What difference does it make. Chucky is not going anywhere. He'll sign a bridge deal in the 2.5-3 million range.

Pretty sure since he received a qualifying offer he can't be presented with an offer sheet. Even if he could, nobody is going to offer him ridiculous $. He hasn't been THAT good.

People need to relax.

He'll be a Hab and there is no urgency, other than to know how much cap space we have.

Ye he scores 46 points. But guys like Saad who is older, playing on a better team with 5 points more is worth 5M+ and was exactly the player montreal should have traded for...:sarcasm:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
J-F Chaumont ‏@JFChaumontJDM 59s59 seconds ago
Selon une bonne source, il y a très peu de chances de voir Matt Beleskey aboutir à Montréal. Il exigera un trop gros contrat.

WOOOO

"According to a good source, there is little chance to see Beleskey with the Habs."
Ah, the prices are too high!

As much as the team needs to do something, I don't think it's through FA. So while I still hope MB will try and get something done, it is not on the back of a "top" free agent.

I am happy to see Beleskey is not likely to come here.
We just have to inject talent, from anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad