GDT: Free Agent Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Camara lok him up OHL Barrie Colts thats our New Thornton.

TP I am not saying anything about Cooke

Complain about Cooke all you want. He is a dirty piece of ****.

Don't attack posters, no matter how far their heads are up their *****.

hemispheres

Mar 13, 2013
boston,ma.
Yep. Don't know the money but don't like the term for Clarkson.

Still, puts the Leafs ahead of Mtl for the playoffs race which is always good.

Division right now:

Boston and Detroit will likely battle for spots 1-2

Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal will fight for the last ticket for the playoffs in the division and the last two WC spots in the conference.

TB, Flo and Buf will battle for spots 6 to 8 and miss the playoffs.

Toronto should of beating us in rd 1 Detroit is always good and both teams got better and I think we at most stayed status Qou or slipped a little.
I keep hearing that the Bs dont have the cap space but they were going to pay Alphie, what happened to that money?

with new alignment Bruins will be about a # 4 seed

Last edited by a moderator:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Clarkson contract deal with a devil- wow, horrible Leafs wtf

RG617

Jul 14, 2008
Boston, MA.
Yes im aware. He changed up his act. He was a bit to dirty back in the day. But i believe and NHL analysts believe he changed up his act. I know Boston probably wont sign him. But that's a type of player they need. Thornton on his way out soon, due to age.

-You guy's are just disagreeing because of what he did. If he didn't do anything to a Bruin player in the past you guys would agree.

* Im sorry if i offended any Bruin Fan's i was just making a suggestion.

Wrong. He was a cheap shot artist going back to when he was in Vancouver. Only then, he went after knees. It's insulting to say that something had to happen to a Bruin for anyone here to recognize his dirty style of play and to revile him for it. As for changing his style? Wrong again. Ask the 2012 Norris winner what he and the achilles tendon he had sliced open think about Cooke being a born again clean player. Again, you'd do well to talk a little less and learn a little more.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
jeremy filosa ‏@j_filosa 55s
#HABS and #FLYERS trying to make a multi-player deal. Talbot would be going to Montreal in this trade. #nhlfreeagency2013

BB624

Jan 1, 2009
Boston Ma-Roslindale
Toronto should of beating us in rd 1 Detroit is always good and both teams got better and I think we at most stayed status Qou or slipped a little.
I keep hearing that the Bs dont have the cap space but they were going to pay Alphie, what happened to that money?

with new alignment Bruins will be about a # 4 seed

So you think the Bruins will finish 4th in the new division?

rickizbruin

Feb 7, 2010
ONTARIO
If the bruins get cooke... im giving away all my bruins jerseys... including the one signed by bobby... and.... going to start watching the wonderful world of cricket...
i will no longer read these boards or even give a puck (see what i did there.) about the sport of hockey..the only reason i would bring him to boston is to beat the living.. s....(you know) out of him.

the FA signings so far are just idiotic... some of the players are so over paid... its insane... Horton to columbus... talk about no one givng a cr..(again.. you know) about you or your team.... they may make the back of the sports pages if ohio state isnt doing anything....

and the leafs...are the leafs because they give out these idiotic contracts.... if Dallas smith is still interested in playing.. the leafs may offer him 4 mill per year for 5 yrs.. he is only 71.. in his prime really....

Chia should sit back and wait.. and just laugh.. (after signing Tuka of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad