GDT: Free Agent Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
not sure why they dont sign iginla, much better than jagr, guy is a helluva shooter still and looked great against ottawa...not many of their players looked good against boston...he would sign for a good deal if he wants to win which he does, right handed shot, shoot first mentality to play with krejci...opening on rw...makes sense, 3 per year, still have 3 more for a third line rw, get brunner

lucic krejci iginla
marchand bergeron eriksson
soderberg kelly brunner
merlot

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Question, would you trade for Dany Heatley if Minnesota ate say 35% of his cap hit?
If the Bruins make a trade with Minnesota, I think they'll bring in Devin Setoguchi.

I mentioned Radim Vrbata in one of these threads recently as a potential trade target. I think he would work out well on the Bruins, but I'm not sure if Phoenix would consider moving him.

If the Bruins do end up making a trade to bolster their top-6 RW, I just hope that they don't move Boychuk.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
They said on TSN that the Oilers weren't done and that Hemsky may be dealt.

Would be a good option for Horton replacement and has history and chemistry already with Krejci. Only 2y left to his deal I believe.

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006
not sure why they dont sign iginla, much better than jagr, guy is a helluva shooter still and looked great against ottawa...not many of their players looked good against boston...he would sign for a good deal if he wants to win which he does, right handed shot, shoot first mentality to play with krejci...opening on rw...makes sense, 3 per year, still have 3 more for a third line rw, get brunner

lucic krejci iginla
soderberg kelly brunner
merlot

I would love that.

BallroomBitz

Once a Bruin...
Jul 7, 2006
That's a brutal ****in' contract for him. Same with Bozak.

Burning money in Toronto right now.

I'd argue bozak is a descent move. Still has room to grow.

I may be biased, but I think the leafs just signed lapointe to a 7 year contract. Hopefully he proves me wrong though, because competition breeds success.

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA

lucic krejci iginla
soderberg kelly brunner
merlot

where are you getting all the cap space from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad