GDT: Free Agent Frenzy: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I totally expect the 2nd line to be some kindof DD/Galchy combo. Kassian is more talented than anyone on our right side bar Gallagher, so....

pitcher

Jun 18, 2012
I don't know Kassian, but Vancouver fans seems to have a really good opinion of him.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Our forwards look even worse if it's DD.

Holy **** the hate is ridiculous

If DD were traded for Kassian, that would be the first domino :sarcasm:

Seriously, another move would be coming for sure. But yeah it's not gonna be DD. Might be Gilbert or Emelin... or maybe just some low pick because Vancouver wanted to get rid of Kassian.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Does he really make the Habs better ?

imo, he does. Kassian is an odd tweener. At worst, he's a faster and better version of DSP. When he's on his game? He has shades of Lucic. His biggest problem has been consistency, or lack thereof. I think he'll do better here than with Vancouver so long as we don't try to force him into a depth roll. He needs to play in the opposing zone to be effective.

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
Younger and similar production to Beleskey. Difference being he can throw his body around and fight.

Kassian is 24 years old. Beleskey is 27 and just recently had 1 "good" year with double shooting %.

Kassian, 1.75m caphit.

Who fights in the NHL these days?
Take a look at the 2 teams that were in the finals.

Toughness didn't get them there.

Talent & scoring got them there.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Absolutely ridiculous. Wait until February? Have you seen our lineup??? Unless you have no interest in making the playoffs, you CANNOT start the season like that!

The season doesn't start July 2. And it doesn't end in October. Despite the hysterics of the day, the entire season won't go down in flames if it takes until November or December to get a top-six.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad