GDT: Free Agent Frenzy: Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Kassian is not good, at all, but if it frees us from Emelin's contract, well that's something.

Another player with a career high of 29 points. Prust, Weise, Petry and Kassian. All career high of 29 points.

But talented players like Hodgson, Ribeiro, Saad, E Kane, Phil Kessel, Frolik, etc. ARE NOT AVAILABLE. THIS ISNT PLAYSTATION.

Shabutie

Jul 26, 2004
Ottawa
Another bottom 6 player is not really intresting....
Younger and similar production to Beleskey. Difference being he can throw his body around and fight.

Kassian is 24 years old. Beleskey is 27 and just recently had 1 "good" year with double shooting %.

Kassian, 1.75m caphit.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Another player with a career high of 29 points. Prust, Weise, Petry and Kassian. All career high of 29 points.

But talented players like Hodgson, Ribeiro, Saad, E Kane, Phil Kessel, Frolik, etc. ARE NOT AVAILABLE. THIS ISNT PLAYSTATION.

Hodgson isn't really that much of a talent though :laugh:

Kassian is a good pickup, relax.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Main forum Canuck fans seem upset.
Holy **** what an insane day...got a bad feeling this will bite us hard but if we get Scherbak in return I'll be thrilled.On the other hand,if we get Tinordi back I'm gonna throw **** at my monitor.

Prendan Brust

Jul 31, 2003
Québec

I'd suggest to put that in your sig, that way you wouln't need to constantly repeat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad