GDT: Free Agent Frenzy II

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Lee 9m rumour? If it's us then I'm going to cry

Bergevin doesn't seem to be the type to sign a guy about to be 30 to a 7 year deal. Could it be that he eith trade Shaw to create a spot for one of the young guys and cap space for our rfas in 2 years, or does he have his eyes on other teams' rfa's this year:

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Bergevin doesn't seem to be the type to sign a guy about to be 30 to a 7 year deal. Could it be that he eith trade Shaw to create a spot for one of the young guys and cap space for our rfas in 2 years, or does he have his eyes on other teams' rfa's this year:

He signed Alzner who was a healthy scratch to a 5 year deal.. lol

Em Ancien

Sexy 2nd Rounder
Mar 12, 2008
Mount Real Life
People talking about 2 prospects and a mid range pick for Aho are kidding themselves. As if a team that made it as far as the Hurricanes will just hand over their best player and a the foundation for their future team for so little. The offer sheet is the only way we're getting him without giving up a lot of our own core pieces like KK.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
If more than one team is interested, it's still up to Aho where he goes. Even if they trade him to Mtl, he can still sign with another team on their terms. Sure they could match but not on their terms. That front loaded bullet sounds like it's killing Carolina.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
People talking about 2 prospects and a mid range pick for Aho are kidding themselves. As if a team that made it as far as the Hurricanes will just hand over their best player and a the foundation for their future team for so little. The offer sheet is the only way we're getting him without giving up a lot of our own core pieces like KK.
Im having issue that Carolina are a cap team. Wouldnt surprise me. That would be 1 of the reason why habs are aggressive on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad