GDT: Free Agent Frenzy Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Been pretty quiet regarding Boedker. I wonder if hes asking for too much or the interest isnt there yet. Most likely the former.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
I won't argue his off ice behavior. He HAS made some bizarre decisions. But he wouldn't be a first one who would be very successful despite that issues.

As far as on ice behavior he seems to play quite differently in KHL and NHL (maybe he is a smart one after all). For comparison he was averaging over 1.7 PIM per game in Russia.

There's no KHL rule against hitting your coach over the head with your stick, spearing the penalty box guy, smacking the equipment manager in the back of the head or any of the other crazy stuff I've seen the guy do.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
:laugh: Shero just can't resist those former Penguins, can he. I figured it would either be New Jersey or Washington who signed Lovejoy.

Lovejoy = Larsson replacement? :laugh:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Get rid of Kunitz and Fehr, sign Boedker for 4 years @ $4.5M/yr, trade MAF+Pouliot to Dallas for Niemi+Janmark.

Hall and Oates "You Make My Dreams Come True" plays.

rintinw

Oct 9, 2014
There's no KHL rule against hitting your coach over the head with your stick, spearing the penalty box guy, smacking the equipment manager in the back of the head or any of the other crazy stuff I've seen the guy do.

Of course there is. But they were quite lenient when handling those cases. If you (as a player) know that ... I'm pretty sure even he has an idea that NHL wouldn't mind to make an example of him if something like that happens here.

sauce66871

Dec 14, 2011
Well not Versteeg. But hudler if he's taking a discount. I still want Connolly.

Not saying this year will be a repeat, but after one solid year, it's made a 40 year old on the brink of retirement a desirable signing, and deserving of a significant raise... then yeah I could see one of these solid vet's coming here on a one year, cheap deal, like Hudler especially. He has the wheels and the skills to play well in our top-6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad