GDT: Free Agent Frenzy 2023: Future Starts Slow

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Hart should return a 1st+ without retention.
Goalies don’t usually return much. I’d guess a 3rd without retention? I don’t know… Hart could be a special case because some really fell in love with him as a prospect

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Goalies don’t usually return much. I’d guess a 3rd without retention? I don’t know… Hart could be a special case because some really fell in love with him as a prospect
Harts a pretty darn good young goalie. He has value around the league I would guess. That value though? No idea. But Hart going for a 3rd rounder would be a joke, and if that’s his value there is no value in moving him at all then.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
Harts a pretty darn good young goalie. He has value around the league I would guess. That value though? No idea. But Hart going for a 3rd rounder would be a joke, and if that’s his value there is no value in moving him at all then.
Hart has been average so far. Most of the interest in him appears to be related to his reputation as a prospect

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013

I think his value is sunk until the WJC report comes out. It is very important to keep this in mind.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
I think his value is sunk until the WJC report comes out. It is very important to keep this in mind.
The longer the delay with that report, the more I fear that it is going to be a harsh one with severe consequences for several people. IDK if Hart is in the clear with things. His responses to questions about it have been pretty gray.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Marc Staal?
1688395830660.gif

LegionOfGloom

Jun 9, 2021
7th D just like Seeler last year.
Except we still have that 7th D from last year who, oh by the way, played in 77 games last year.

My only hope at this point is that we're about to see a flurry of vets moving out among TK, Laughton, Sanheim, Risto, Seeler, Hart. It's the only thing that makes sense with these signings. Of course, it's the Flyers so common sense has yet to enter the chat.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Are y'all forgetting the objective this year?

1) Lose
2) Sign cheap players to non-prominent roles
3) Lose
4) Flip players for draft picks/prospects
5) Lose

All of our UFA signings so far accomplish those things. Welcome aboard, Marc Staal. You suck and you're exactly what we need.

Reactions: Fight4yourRight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad