GDT: FREE AGENT FRENZY - 11 AM ESPN+ , TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He's never been solid in his career. I know people hate advanced stats (not you), but his are truly truly truly atrocious.

Saying he's good in the defensive zone is like saying Charles Manson is good at making an impression.

The rugged, shot-blocking, handles-puck-like grenade type is very rarely an advanced stat darling. But there’s a reason they log big minutes in the playoffs

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
There isn't one single stat that suggest Forbort is anything but a disaster. Not one. And the people who have watched him play are laughing at this deal and thrilled to see him go.

But sure, he'll be great here.

He's a JAG. You don't give 3 years or spend $3M on a player like that. You definitely don't sign a player like that the minute free agency opens.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
He's never been solid in his career. I know people hate advanced stats (not you), but his are truly truly truly atrocious.

Saying he's good in the defensive zone is like saying Charles Manson is good at making an impression.

The rugged, shot-blocking, handles-puck-like grenade type is very rarely an advanced stat darling. But there’s a reason they log big minutes in the playoffs

I see him as a solid #5. They need to acquire another D for the top pairing though

Reactions: Ladyfan and LSCII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad