GDT: Free Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Well we won't be the best and I don't expect to be.... I expect to be improved yet again from internal growth like we were last year... noone had a huge breakout year and we jumped that high.. we need 3 more wins than last year.... that's miniscule.. internal growth can achieve that rather easily... there so many changes from the start of last year to the start of this year... eventually it has to be our players in the lineup not outsiders year after year... weve shown were on the right track so why change it? Makes 0 sense... everything that has happened has been expected by me... I said a few days ago I don't see a fit for Boyes and Hayes and boom they r gone... makes sense... we have 5 or 6 kids battling for 2 spots... noone is guaran teed anything and they will have to battle and compete their ***** off to make it...

Didn't we finish 7 points behind? Or was it 6 points, but we had a crappy goal difference or something. Three wins isn't minuscule btw.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
And we are all so quick to discount Boston, why Belesky isn't that good right? well that one guy has had an equal number of good seasons as Pirri, and we aren't discounting him.

what if Krejci is healthy? Pasternak and Spooner looked terrific. And Rask, at this point in their careers, is better than Luongo. yeah I said it.

This season will hinge on Luongo once again and he isn't even the best anymore amongst our competition.

That is very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad