Confirmed with Link: Free Agency: Time to wake up Hex! (Confirmed signings only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Keep all confirmed signings and talk here.

Rumors, whining about rumors and the usual crap will be kept in their own thread here:

tumblr_inline_phmd3fSLa61qmuiz1_640.gifv

nohero

Aug 27, 2014
I kind of wonder what we offered Gaudreau, if we offered him anything?
Likely no offer made, at least nothing leaked about Pens' interest that I saw. I wouldn't have been mad at anything up to 10x7 but that's a hefty contract that looks good today and might not in a couple years. Most Leafs fans I know seemed happy with Tavares' 11 mil AAV in the moment... but have soured on it since.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Likely no offer made, at least nothing leaked about Pens' interest that I saw. I wouldn't have been mad at anything up to 10x7 but that's a hefty contract that looks good today and might not in a couple years. Most Leafs fans I know seemed happy with Tavares' 11 mil AAV in the moment... but have soured on it since.
Yeah, I'm just thinking if he signed for 9.75, we could have swung that with some significant moves, which would have been a bit of a statement about the team seriously thinking of contending for the last few years of the era. We'll see what we do with these surplus pieces we have to move and who we get back.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I personally would rather live in Columbus than NY/NJ, I’m just surprised any NHL player has the same perspective.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Since most of the UFA work has been done, closing this now. We will go back to a single thread for signings and line ups.

LongAdeptAsiaticwildass-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad