Confirmed with Link: Free Agency: Time to wake up Hex! (Confirmed signings only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Keep all confirmed signings and talk here.

Rumors, whining about rumors and the usual crap will be kept in their own thread here:

tumblr_inline_phmd3fSLa61qmuiz1_640.gifv

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Wild have Wallstedt coming up so don’t really need anything long-term in net.

MeinerEiner

Dec 9, 2013
Cologne
I can see the Pens going after Lindblom and Aube-Kubel if no big Splash happens right away. If Hextall can trade Petts/Zucker/Kapanen I'm for going after Palat/Trochek.

Zbynek

Jarry friggin sucks dude
Jun 6, 2011
Madrid, Spain
I can see the Pens going after Lindblom and Aube-Kubel if no big Splash happens right away. If Hextall can trade Petts/Zucker/Kapanen I'm for going after Palat/Trochek.
Petts trade and then locking in Palat around 5x$6mil would be absolutely beautiful. Best top-6 in 71/87 era potential.

Reactions: Andy99

Zbynek

Jarry friggin sucks dude
Jun 6, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Would need to trade him soon

I see Palat getting £8 as well
Palat for £8? That's a deal, even after currency conversion :cool:

With POJ on a one-way contract now you gotta think moving Petts is a must now? No sense in riding 8 NHL d-men and 5 top-4 guys.

Not sure if getting Palat leaves us with anything for Kap, even with shedding Petts salary, but maybe the last few dollars can be finagled somehow. I'd rather get the proven winner in Palat now and sort out the rest later.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Some people aren't gonna like hearing it but if we dumped Zuck and signed Kane to that deal...that re-opens the window.
But he may have never chosen us anyway, so...
Only reason I would of signed Kane would be to staple his ass to the pressbox and never let him play an NHL game again. Shocked that he took that contract and not one of the many 40-50mil contracts he said were going to be offered. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
We mustn’t spend on more top6 like stuff now. We’re pretty loaded and goals wont be the issue. Gotta have one of the kids step up.
Zohorna Malkin Rust
Rakell Malkin DOC

Etc.

Would like a C who can play wing and PK for the 4th.

But if we could package Dumo/Kap and a pick for an upgrade for the 1st pairing with a relatively low caphit….
Or get this years Ceci…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad