GDT: Free Agency/Offseason 2013

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
Or, maybe Howson and Co.'s final draft was so poor that aren't that worried about signing all of those guys.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd be more interested in signing Oscar Dansk and Joonas Korpisalo (who may not end being Cup-caliber goalies) than Mike McKenna (who has clearly shown that he is not and will not become one).

CapnCornelius

Oct 28, 2006
Maybe it's just me, but I'd be more interested in signing Oscar Dansk and Joonas Korpisalo (who may not end being Cup-caliber goalies) than Mike McKenna (who has clearly shown that he is not and will not become one).

And do you really think there won't be 2-3 slots to sign Zaar, Korpisalo and Dansk while letting the rest go?

This is much ado about nothing.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
September can't get here fast enough.

Criminy - there are smart men in charge of this team. I am sure they can manage the number of contracts. This is like fretting about whether there's enough air in the room.

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
September can't get here fast enough.

Criminy - there are smart men in charge of this team. I am sure they can manage the number of contracts. This is like fretting about whether there's enough air in the room.

If you put me and Capn in the same room as other people, there should be concern about whether there's enough air left over after our arguments.:snide:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad