GDT: Free agency edition Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic] 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Because the pressure from Government after it reached social media and nationwide attention is impossible to ignore.
Well yes, that is obvious. My bigger point is how often does it happen?

And even with the pressure, are they, "working harder" or finding more evidence?

It's sad all around.

Reactions: DrEasy

Slippy

Dec 8, 2005
highlytouted.ca
Can we please stop the conversation on the Hockey Canada stuff in this thread. I know you can ignore threads you don't want to read, but this is the Sens free agency thread. I come here to read about potential Hockey moves, not the OPINIONS of people not involved in a potential criminal investigation that will have serious ramifications on all involved. If I want to read about this topic, I would seek out bona-fide sources, or if I wanted to engage in conjecture about what may or may not have happened, I would seek out a thread on the topic.

I can live with people on here claiming they heard from them their best friend's barber's niece that some player wants a certain contract or what not, but dealing in that for rape allegations or any serious allegation of serious wrongdoing, is very troubling.

Not saying anyone can't discuss it, but why here? If you want to discuss potential moves because Batherson or Formenton may be involved and have to be replaced, Great, but let's keep the stuff about who actually did what or the details of an event that none of us has firsthand knowledge of, out of the conversation.

Love this place to talk Sens, but I am getting tired of this stuff. There's a good reason NHL insiders will speculate on trades and signings, but have kept their mouths shut on this.

Done. Now I'm going to yell at some kids to get off my lawn.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
We should trade Stützle while his value is high. Kid just has a bad attitude, I don't see him keeping up his conditioning. He's bound to fail.I don't believe any of this at all but, good God, anything would be an improvement over the current conversation.
What would you all want in return for him?

Nova Stutzlia

Oct 23, 2021
Can we please stop the conversation on the Hockey Canada stuff in this thread. I know you can ignore threads you don't want to read, but this is the Sens free agency thread. I come here to read about potential Hockey moves, not the OPINIONS of people not involved in a potential criminal investigation that will have serious ramifications on all involved. If I want to read about this topic, I would seek out bona-fide sources, or if I wanted to engage in conjecture about what may or may not have happened, I would seek out a thread on the topic.

I can live with people on here claiming they heard from them their best friend's barber's niece that some player wants a certain contract or what not, but dealing in that for rape allegations or any serious allegation of serious wrongdoing, is very troubling.

Not saying anyone can't discuss it, but why here? If you want to discuss potential moves because Batherson or Formenton may be involved and have to be replaced, Great, but let's keep the stuff about who actually did what or the details of an event that none of us has firsthand knowledge of, out of the conversation.

Love this place to talk Sens, but I am getting tired of this stuff. There's a good reason NHL insiders will speculate on trades and signings, but have kept their mouths shut on this.

Done. Now I'm going to yell at some kids to get off my lawn.

We now return you to regularly unscheduled programing.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
We should trade Stützle while his value is high. Kid just has a bad attitude, I don't see him keeping up his conditioning. He's bound to fail.I don't believe any of this at all but, good God, anything would be an improvement over the current conversation.
What would you all want in return for him?
whatever the first round pick is, just hope it isn't top 10 protected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad