Recalled/Assigned: Frederic Allard called up (03-05-2023)

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
Shoulder injury late in the first... but came to play in the second and third but looked like he was in pain. Why the hell the Habs let him play is beyond me.

We need to fire the entire medical team and start fresh.
The shoulder is not connected to the knee...why the heck is it their fault? I agree the injuries are way too much last 2 years but it is not the medical team playing his previously injured 'knee'

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
The shoulder is not connected to the knee...why the heck is it their fault? I agree the injuries are way too much last 2 years but it is not the medical team playing his previously injured 'knee'

He is clearly referring to them allowing him to finish the final two periods after injuring his shoulder in the first and obviously favouring it for the rest of the game. I was asking the same question....wtf would they intentionally increase the chance of serious injury in a meaningless hockey game???

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
I never said it was - I said the decision to keep him in the game after the shoulder injury was questionable.

Fainting Couch

Jun 21, 2019
Guy gets called up after a crazy set of circumstances and gets ignored in his own thread so the usual characters can piss and complain about who is responsible for injuries.

He was supposed to fly to Montreal on Friday but all the flights were booked so they scheduled for him to fly there today. After a few injuries hit he gets the call because he was close by and could make it for the game today but let's get back to bitching about the same thing that gets bitched about in a dozen other threads...

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Guy gets called up after a crazy set of circumstances and gets ignored in his own thread so the usual characters can piss and complain about who is responsible for injuries.

He was supposed to fly to Montreal on Friday but all the flights were booked so they scheduled for him to fly there today. After a few injuries hit he gets the call because he was close by and could make it for the game today but let's get back to bitching about the same thing that gets bitched about in a dozen other threads...

Oh relax, the conversation was directly relevant to why Allard was in the line-up. And honestly...who cares, Allard is awful and is not a part of the future here.

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Playing through pain builds CHaracter.
100% it does

1678066992009.jpeg

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
He did'nt look bad for a first game. It seemed to go fast for him a few times but the habits were good. He'll be good with Laval. We'd have to see more of him to know if he can play NHL more than a few games but once we have a contender team i'm not sure how many 7th D we can have. I like Shueneman better me think but we've seen him more so...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad