Freddy's new mask

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
yeah while I like the mask it would be nice if we stopped seeing those neon streaks and de-cluttered a bit.

seems like an opportunity for some other artist with radically different design ideas to make a mark.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Throwback!
HO90-2-hockeymask-hockeyhelmet-MikePalmateer-Torontomask.jpg.jpg

Simple yet effective.

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
I'm surprised some people are in love with it and saying it may be the best ever... I don't like it at all. Same question as another poster - what's all the white rag looking stuff? Why is there lightning?

IBeL34f

Lilly-grin
Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
I'm surprised some people are in love with it and saying it may be the best ever... I don't like it at all. Same question as another poster - what's all the white rag looking stuff? Why is there lightning?

While I'm not sure what the fabric is supposed to be at first look, it seems to be that the storm behind the fabric is tearing away at it, creating Leaf-shaped holes and a couple stray pieces that form the '31' at his chin.

I'm not familiar with the artist or his other works (at least not by name or memory) so I can't attest to to the design feeling a little too familiar like some others, but I don't mind the concept itself through a vacuum.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Like the style, hate the DaveArt decisions, like hologram Leafs patterns and lightning.

All-in-all it's ok.

Lightning was leftover from TB?? I don't get it. Wish he did like a mean rabid Carlton bear face or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad