Post-Game Talk: FREDDY IS BACK! Leafs win 4-0

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Can't remember a single hard save Freddie had to make in the game. Huge bounce back for the team in front of him and a confidence booster for him to stop all the shots he should have stopped.

I guess the Pens aren't really contenders...do they have heart? They are in a battle for 1st place and they have a huge stinker of a game. Crosby/Malkin past their primes?

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Maybe our most complete 60 minute performance of the season.

We played hard, physical and our attention to detail was really good.

Malgin had a decent game I thought and looks like he can be a useful player.

That was probaly Kerfoots best game as a Leaf.

Great to see Fred rebound and get the SO.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Hopefully this is the start and many more games like this one. If they like from now on, they will be a force in the playoffs.

Drunken Leafs Fan

Oct 30, 2016
Laying a beat down on a good team is just what these guys needed. Hopefully this can be like a galvanizing type game and we gain some momentum for the late season push. Go Leafs Go.

Reactions: weems and Dave92

NightTrain1

Oct 20, 2013
Great effort after probably the worst effort ive seen in years. Gotta keep up consistency and build some steam to the playoffs. Shouldnt change the trade deadline though, we have clear needs and hopefully one is addressed.

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
A+ for everybody, even Dubas. Malgin was good aside from the penalty.

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
Ps: Idc if Andersen got the shutty, he still blows, need to make Campbell the starting goalie. He will be a sieve for the next 3 games and people here will still have selective memory about this game or one good game he has here and there.
lol

Must have hurt to watch that game
I can't believe there's idiots out there that can't see his value to the team.

Probably the same ones who said "Bad trade by Dubas, he's not going to be able to re-sign him. Waste of assets."
They are perpetually miserable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad