Youtube: Frazer McLaren vs Adam McQuaid Nov 9 2013

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005
Didn't expect McQuaid to do this well. I really thought he would get destroyed.

McLaren is big and tough, but a bit overrated

Polo*

Not sure why McLaren went after McQuaid like that...was thornton not in the line up?

McQuaid got himself in the perfect position for that fight

Impossible to say McQuaid won that but it was def a draw

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Not sure why McLaren went after McQuaid like that...was thornton not in the line up?

McQuaid got himself in the perfect position for that fight

Impossible to say McQuaid won that but it was def a draw

Thornton was playing. Orr was out so I guess he had no one to go with.

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
Adam tweaked the leg in the scrap going down twice on it and then after sitting out the 5...he tightened up and ended up leaving the game because of it . Great scrap !!! :handclap: Any news how serious the leg injury was ?

3rdLiner

Jan 21, 2011
Cape Cod
Me during that fight on Quaider

'Oh my god what are you thinking?'
'Dont get killed you fool'
'Oh no'
'Oh no'
'YEAAHHHH!'

I really thought he was going to get wrecked and he sure put up a great fight and probably gets the decision for knocking McLaren down. I dont think I'd want to see Adam accept a rematch though... Isn't there an enforcer on Boston that is suppose to be doing some of this stuff?

Where the heck is Thornton.

Tomahawkchopper*

einstein

If Tanner Glass can beat Adam McQuaid, then Glass can beat McLaren in a fight. :sarcasm:

I get that you were being sarcastic, but what you probably don't understand is that sometimes there are upsets when people fight. McQuaid is tougher than Glass, and McLaren is tougher than McQuaid. But the best fighter doesn't always win. That's why they actually fight!
Do you think Herb Raglan was tougher than Joey Kocur? No, but he beat him. Do you think that Marc Janssens was tougher than Tie Domi? No, but he beat him.
McQuaid is very tough, especially being under 200lbs. He's tall and skinny, and weighs 197. He did well here, but would probably lose a 10 fight series to McLaren just because of the size mismatch. 40lbs is a lot to give up in a fight.

Tomahawkchopper*

Me during that fight on Quaider

I really thought he was going to get wrecked and he sure put up a great fight and probably gets the decision for knocking McLaren down. I dont think I'd want to see Adam accept a rematch though... Isn't there an enforcer on Boston that is suppose to be doing some of this stuff?

Where the heck is Thornton.

McQuaid may lose an odd fight here or there, but he is as tough as nails. He never really gets killed.
Regarding Thornton, this was not a staged fight. The players collided, and they went at it. Thornotn was probably disappointed that Orr didn't dress. That's his standard dance partner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad