Youtube: Frazer McLaren vs Adam McQuaid Nov 9 2013

Tomahawkchopper*

Adam tweaked the leg in the scrap going down twice on it and then after sitting out the 5...he tightened up and ended up leaving the game because of it . Great scrap !!! :handclap: Any news how serious the leg injury was ?

He actually tweaked it on his next shift, and it might be his groin, but he's day to day. He won't play this afternoon though. That's a definite, as Bartkowski is taking his spot.

themightyquinn

Jun 10, 2007
Toronto
I think McLaren let up when McQuaid was on the ice and wasn't expecting him to come back up swinging - it was like watching Brad Pitt in Snatch emerging from the water with the punch.

Draw is fair but an opinion of slight edge McQuaid wouldn't be wrong.

BudMovin*

I bet McLaren wins this 9/10 times. Lone Wolf got lucky (I'm just happy he didn't get killed).

Polo*

I bet McLaren wins this 9/10 times. Lone Wolf got lucky (I'm just happy he didn't get killed).

Mclaren and Orr have been fighting terribly this season. Orr seems like he doesnt want to fight anymore and McLaren is constantly off balance and not really trying.

I wouldnt be surprised if John Scott cleans their clocks this coming weekend.

JRStewie

Nov 13, 2013
Leaf fan and probably a bias here but I think the win still goes to McLaren but he didn't finish the fight well.

Milan the God*

What happened to the Leafs?

Only have won 3/15 fights this season..

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Mclaren and Orr have been fighting terribly this season. Orr seems like he doesnt want to fight anymore and McLaren is constantly off balance and not really trying.

I wouldnt be surprised if John Scott cleans their clocks this coming weekend.

Haven't both had injuries? I wonder if that has anything to do with being off.

Polo*

Leaf fan and probably a bias here but I think the win still goes to McLaren but he didn't finish the fight well.

Na I wouldnt give the win to McLaren here, he was winning and knocked Mcquaid down with a shot but McQuaid held his own and got McLaren down at the end.

Both knocked each other down once and both missed and landed a few.

Easiest draw you could ever call

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad