OT: Franchise Hockey Manager....the new EHM

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I'm in a FHL sim league, it's our 7th year. I was an assistant GM for a few years, and I am just finishing up my 1st year at the helm of a team.

Are players rated by their NHL performences or on their result in the FHL league?

Cuz i could be easy to turn a guy like Flippula into a 80 OV superstar if u make him center Rick Nash and Ilya Kovalchuk.

Fatguy266

Mar 18, 2010
Sydney
Yeh also bought it, Its not great at the moment however it certainly has heaps of potential and certainly could be as good or even better than EHM. And EHM is my most played game all time.

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
You guys draft before the NHL draft? Risky :laugh:

Heh, yeah it's risky but it makes it more fun IMO. Plus it forces all the GM's to do their homework. Some guys show up at the draft with a binder that includes 5-6 scouting reports for every single player available in the draft. It's pretty intense.

Are players rated by their NHL performences or on their result in the FHL league?

Cuz i could be easy to turn a guy like Flippula into a 80 OV superstar if u make him center Rick Nash and Ilya Kovalchuk.

The re-rates are based off their NHL performances, which is probably best, because it avoids situations like you presented. It makes watching non-Habs NHL games more fun, because you root for the players you own.

For a hockey obsessed guy like me, it's the ultimate fantasy league. 30 active GM's makes it quite fun.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Crazy to think that it was going to be released in Jan-March when it was never close to ready.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad