U20: Four Nations Tournament in Ängelholm, Sweden(12-14 november)

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Where can i watch this?

Will be intresting to see the lines, i would guess:

Edvinsson - Lööf
Wallinder - Olsson
Andrae - Forsjäll
Sjöholm

Rosen - Ljungman - Nybeck
Öhgren - Magnusson - Lekkerimäki
Sjödin - Ekmark - Sjöberg
Barklund - Garfvé - Torgersson
Milton

Last edited:
Reactions: hn777

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Jealous of that... even if Czechs sent their U20 team.. most our good players are not in Europe. Jiricek may end up being our best player at Jr.s but after that it's guys like Svozil, Krutil, Mysak, Novak - all in CHL to my knowledge.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Michkov will play at the tournament... Ah, no, he won't. I've confused it to Hockey Euro Tour. We'll probably send the U20 B team.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
is all players on karjala cup gonna be u20 for russia or some players older?
Karjala Cup will feature most U20 candidates for the WJC with an addition of a fair number of young players who are not U20 eligible anymore though. Nikishin and Chistyakov on D(one year overage for the WJC). Bashkirov, Safonov(1 year), Voronkov (2 years), Galimov (3 years), Tertyshniy(4 years) for forwards. So it will technically be a U24 team while most players will be U20.

They spread the tealent a bit between the Karjala Cup team and the team for this tournament. Miroshnichenko and Yurov will lead the way at 4 Nations alongside gaolie candidates to back up for Askarov at WJC and still quite a few strong candidates to make the WJC team in Zlodeyev, Trineev, Kisakov, Poltapov, Ivantsov, Lazutin. All forwards though. The D for this tournament will bare feature someone who will make the WJC roster.

Russia's forwards selection for the WJC this year will be a blood bath. So many talented underagers who have already secured the spots. The team for the 4 Nations Tournament won't be pushovers or a clear cut Russia2. It has a fair amount of talent upfront. And that said there are stlill a couple of forwards who won't play in both tournament, but I would consider WJC candidates. That's how crowded it is.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Well, the final roster is the initial roster, unless anybody has needed to be replaced due to injuries/health reasons.

it's just that last time he was on the U-20 roster he was the final cut if I'm not mistaken, so I just wanted to be sure he was going to play this time, which I assumed he would since this is the B team and he was at least close to making the A team.

HellFish89

Sep 28, 2018
Makarov is such a strong skater. He could have cut right in front of the net there had he choose too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad