Four in a row

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Imagine this team with Subban in the lineup and Kaberle out!

Prust and the Gally's are awesome.

Emelin is a nasty animal outhere.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
**** PK. No need for him

I'm already going to put my chair down on ST-Caths tomorrow. Gotta get planned in Advance.

Ca sent la coupe!!

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
What a great team.

Don't even know where to start. Everybody had their moment tonight.

Even Desharnais had this great shift with the puck along boards in the second, he didn't give it to them, protected it real well.

We're 5th and fighting Ottawa for 4th tomorrow, and we have our all-star defenseman back, hope he'll play.

Analyzer*

Loved how Desharnais was the first one to go after Antropov.

Other than that, didn't like his game.

Emelin was a beast again.

Day can't come quick enough when Subban is back and Kaberle is out.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
so are we getting a free pass to the stan lee cup soon? I mean come on, its not even fair for the other teams

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Still waiting for that Therrien F- off gif, lol.

edit: Oh, and Emelin is a beast. Too bad he's inevitably gonna get flak at some point for ringing someone's bell and having a face mask on when he has to answer for it.

From 'U MAD' fans from the other team only. I'm sure that the word is spread around the NHL and that most players respect a guy who plays with titanium plates in the face :yo:

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Still waiting for that Therrien F- off gif, lol.

edit: Oh, and Emelin is a beast. Too bad he's inevitably gonna get flak at some point for ringing someone's bell and having a face mask on when he has to answer for it.

Don't worry, Desharnais will come to his rescue :laugh:

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Problem is if Habs lose next game Subban will feel weird

I doubt he plays tomorrow. Hasn't even done his medical yet nor practiced with the team. Not sure I want him on the ice tomorrow just yet either. No rush to play him right now. We can wait till Saturday or Sunday

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
1254172884282.jpg

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
I believe we won 4 in arrow twice last year...once in late Oct/early November to go from 1-5-2 to .500. Then another time in February that started on Super Bowl Sunday.

You're right, I thought those were 3-game winning streaks.

In any case, it took us 10 games last year to get 4 wins so lets be happy we did it in 5 this year!

NewHabsEra*

Emelin is a ****ing train!!! PLZ extend this kid as soon as possible!!!

Great team win once again, everyone played well outside maybe Desharnais who struggled again tonight..

InglewoodJack

Jun 10, 2009
Châteauguay
Not to discredit the excellent run the team is on right now, but I can't wait 'til next season. We're lucky to be able to but both Gallys into their first NHL seasons in a half season. Instead of burning out, they'll play their 40 games, and next year the team is going to be a serious cup contender.

StopTheClock

Sep 20, 2011
also waiting on the Therion F off .gif that was awesome

nice win. now lets make it 5 in a row! game in Ottawa is very winnable

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
Emelin is really coming to his own... defensively, he's getting better and better, physically is a monster and even offensively, he's starting to rip some shots in. Markov is really one heck of a mentor.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Emelin really showing why he's on the first pairing tonight. WOW.

BS call on Prust.

Great PPs. Great grit and heart! I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!

Any YTs from this game?

Leo Getz

Sep 4, 2007
Wait... how did the smurf Canadiens beat the big bad Jets with all their players over 6'2".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad