Forsberg

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
I think Arvidsson had to be the bigger disappointment for Preds fans. He had 31 goals this past regular season (and 61 points in total) yet only scored 3 goals all playoffs. Not acceptable for a guy you expect to help carry the offense. I never watched the Preds much, so maybe he relied on Johanson a lot (and he obviously went down due to injury). I really don't know, but only 3 goals seems like a massive disappointment to me.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I think Arvidsson had to be the bigger disappointment for Preds fans. He had 31 goals this past regular season (and 61 points in total) yet only scored 3 goals all playoffs. Not acceptable for a guy you expect to help carry the offense. I never watched the Preds much, so maybe he relied on Johanson a lot (and he obviously went down due to injury). I really don't know, but only 3 goals seems like a massive disappointment to me.

Arvidsson was atleast working constantly, fighting for pucks, causing turnovers and penalties.

Our viaplay guys Ismo Lehkonen& Antti Makinen were losing their minds over Forsberg in these finals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad