Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
Forsberg and Haula to Montreal

If Forsberg came extended then maybe it could be something like this

Kaiden Guhle
1st
2nd
Tatar

Is that close or way off? Not really sure how to measure Forsberg’s value considering he only has 1 year left after this one.

really not sure what the trade would look like but throwing some ideas out there

Last edited:
Reactions: Patagonia

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
Forsberg starts with Suzuki or Kotkaniemi.

Arvidsson and Ekholm can get assets like Guhle or a 1st +.

Haula can be had for a random pick/prospect/throw in.
I think Guhle + 1st is solid value but that’s completely fair from you guys considering he’s your best forward at 26. The only reason he’s on the table is because you guys might rebuild and he’s up for a new contract next summer.

Suzuki and KK are probably off the table but I’m not the GM so who knows

LOUISVILLE ICE CARDS

Washed up College Hockey Player OSU18 Uofl 2021
May 7, 2013
Louisville Kentucky
I think Guhle + 1st is solid value but that’s completely fair from you guys considering he’s your best forward at 26. The only reason he’s on the table is because you guys might rebuild and he’s up for a new contract next summer.
Personally I feel. He will be a vital part to our rebuild. Josi and Forsberg both wiill. I don’t buy the Friedman post. It’ll cost a lot to pry Forsberg from us. He was a big part of us not retooling in 2019. He and the rest of the leadership group wanted to keep the core. Also all has indicated he absolutely loves the city so willingness to sign I don’t think will be an option. Money maybe but we will see

Reactions: Jesperi Suzuki

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
Personally I feel. He will be a vital part to our rebuild. Josi and Forsberg both wiill. I don’t buy the Friedman post. It’ll cost a lot to pry Forsberg from us. He was a big part of us not retooling in 2019. He and the rest of the leadership group wanted to keep the core. Also all has indicated he absolutely loves the city so willingness to sign I don’t think will be an option. Money maybe but we will see
Fair enough, we’ll see leading up to the deadline if there’s any action

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
I would make that trade if I’m Bergevin. Kotkaniemi, Suzuki, Caufield and Romanov would certainly be untouchable for Forsberg though.

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
What would you guys realistically expect for Forsberg? a 1st and a recent 1st rounder is more than fair.

I’m not a preds Fan. From the outside looking in, I don’t see the benefit of trading him without getting more than Guhle + 20ish overall. They’re already pretty deep at D and a lateish first isn’t a great package for their best player who is still relatively young.

They should absolutely expect a prime asset in the deal and neither Guhle or a late first fit that Bill.

Reactions: Soundgarden

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad