Former Sting Reid Boucher Facing Criminal Charges

Patricia

Aug 25, 2018
There's no "at least" to this. She was 12
My oldest son is 15, almost 16. It would be a catastrophic failure on my part as a parent if even at that age he did not somehow understand that sexually assaulting a 12 year old little girl is deathly wrong.

Good thing their father and I have held our sons (we have 3) to a higher moral and ethical standard than this piece of human garbage Reid Boucher ever was, or ever will be. Westhead's got a solid steel set for putting these stories out in the public eye like this; I'm kind of surprised no one's come after *him* to shut him up (that we know of).

Frank the Skank

Jan 11, 2019
104 Row D 15
My oldest son is 15, almost 16. It would be a catastrophic failure on my part as a parent if even at that age he did not somehow understand that sexually assaulting a 12 year old little girl is deathly wrong.

Good thing their father and I have held our sons (we have 3) to a higher moral and ethical standard than this piece of human garbage Reid Boucher ever was, or ever will be. Westhead's got a solid steel set for putting these stories out in the public eye like this; I'm kind of surprised no one's come after *him* to shut him up (that we know of).

FiveHoleo

Jul 31, 2021

I'm not a big fan of Sarnia pretending they want nothing to do with Boucher, it's obvious they knew what he was like when they recruited him. I find it hard to believe they didn't talk at some point to his billet family and i find it even harder to believe that this dirty little secret about him would be kept quiet when they did. The league clearly knew what was up, I hope Carcillo's lawyers are taking notes.

Speaking of sex offenders, great start to the year by Logan Mailloux, he's ripping it up. Hopefully he doesn't set any franchise records this season that will have to be ignored in the record books in the future.

Frank the Skank

Jan 11, 2019
104 Row D 15
I'm not a big fan of Sarnia pretending they want nothing to do with Boucher, it's obvious they knew what he was like when they recruited him. I find it hard to believe they didn't talk at some point to his billet family and i find it even harder to believe that this dirty little secret about him would be kept quiet when they did. The league clearly knew what was up, I hope Carcillo's lawyers are taking notes.

Speaking of sex offenders, great start to the year by Logan Mailloux, he's ripping it up. Hopefully he doesn't set any franchise records this season that will have to be ignored in the record books in the future.

USA Hockey covered it up. I'd be surprised if they talked to billit families, especially a team like Sarnia who would just be happy to snag a player from this program

SarniaStingFan

Jul 28, 2020

You have to remember that was different ownership and management that recruited Boucher. I look at this as the new ownership and management trying to help heal some of the wounds left by the past ownership and management.

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016

Only obvious thing here is how dumb you sound making assumptions like that.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Wow what a sick, sick story from so many different angles? Let’s hope this young lady can somehow find peace in her life and find her place in it. It wasn’t your fault, you were an innocent vulnerable child who should expect to be protected in society. A society that failed you in many, many ways.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
You have to remember that was different ownership and management that recruited Boucher. I look at this as the new ownership and management trying to help heal some of the wounds left by the past ownership and management.
Precisely the new ownership team has behaved perfectly fine IMO and they have really reacted the only way they could given the circumstances.

Reactions: SarniaStingFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad