NHL: Around the League 52

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Berube hired by Toronto. The NHL is funny. They just recycle these coaches over and over. I think every one of these guys will hit the grave having coached 10 different NHL teams.

I wonder what Mike Yeo is up to? Let’s get him a gig.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Berube hired by Toronto. The NHL is funny. They just recycle these coaches over and over. I think every one of these guys will hit the grave having coached 10 different NHL teams.

I wonder what Mike Yeo is up to? Let’s get him a gig.
Well, there's always Jeremy Colliton.... LOL. I think Hawks learned a lesson there. The reason these coaches keep getting re-hired is because they were usually fired as scapegoats in the first place.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Well, there's always Jeremy Colliton.... LOL. I think Hawks learned a lesson there. The reason these coaches keep getting re-hired is because they were usually fired as scapegoats in the first place.
Yep. But it would almost be like Sean Payton coaching like 6 different NFL teams

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
Man Florida has made the most of the last few minutes. Bob saves what it usually a sure fire goal which turns into a goal on the other side of the ice. Gus Forsling’s right skate saves another sure fire goal after

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Man Florida has made the most of the last few minutes. Bob saves what it usually a sure fire goal which turns into a goal on the other side of the ice. Gus Forsling’s right skate saves another sure fire goal after
Forsling making plays like that was in his clips when the Hawks traded for him. I always loved the way he played the passing lanes and zones well. Probably what Q loved about him because it's what he stressed in his systems

Reactions: x Tame Impala

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Forsling making plays like that was in his clips when the Hawks traded for him. I always loved the way he played the passing lanes and zones well. Probably what Q loved about him because it's what he stressed in his systems
Forsling is like night and day from what he was in Chicago. I reckon he has found the perfect city to play in. Florida has built a heavy team and it helps guys like Forsling play their game. His basics are very good. Maybe it was Q who triggered that improvement?

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Forsling is like night and day from what he was in Chicago. I reckon he has found the perfect city to play in. Florida has built a heavy team and it helps guys like Forsling play their game. His basics are very good. Maybe it was Q who triggered that improvement?
I do not agree. I was always high on him. I get you probably thought he was too soft or passive. He did the mental stuff right. Some here loved Kempny and his better advanced stats but I thought Forsling should of played more. Forsling-Rutta was succeeding as a top PK pair with good results with Crawford then.

And forsling puts Florida up!

Reactions: Callidusblackhawk

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Really shocking that a head coach with experience gets another job. I really have no idea how people are shocked when coaches get “recycled”. It’s a very small pool of people that have that experience. Old boys club BS gets thrown around too. Paul Maurice a so called retread that couldn’t hack in in Winnipeg is going to the ECF. Same with Peter Laviolette. Please give me a retread with experience to coach this team. But I guess you guys would rather see a Colliton or Richardson.

Reactions: BobbyJet

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Lmao I came here for that celly, I was under the impression that’s a Kaner only thing lol, I am glad others mentioned it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad