Former Ducks - (2023-24 Season Edition )

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast

That's kind of odd because if I remember correctly he was actually looking pretty good when he finally came back from injury and was playing for us prior to the trade. Now I do believe it was said that the Flyers play a different D from what we do. (Can't remember what from what.)

In any event, I still hope he gets past all of this and has an very good career.

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
Drysdale just turned 22 and because of covid had a strange development path since the OHL was out of business for a year and a half.

Flyer fans should be patient with him.

Reactions: Yemeth

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Drysdale just turned 22 and because of covid had a strange development path since the OHL was out of business for a year and a half.

Flyer fans should be patient with him.
As much as I agree with you, I just have to laugh. If he played like that while staying here, this place would also be running him out town on a rail. :laugh: There were already people here who had given up on him before he left.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
When did he hurt his “core” muscle and what else can he injure? I don’t believe in being injury prone but this guy is going to the limit trying to change my mind.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Man, get healthy Jamie! Good that they fell short for tge PO's. Better have Jamie having a longer summer

Reactions: Yemeth

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Safe to say that shoulder will need surgery at some point next season if they are putting it off.

I dunno about that, especially now that he's got a full summer off. Most times, doctors prefer not to do surgery if possible. They re-evaluated it and it improved. Helps to be young. There will always be a concern, but I'm glad it's healing on its own.

Reactions: Kalv

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010

A core muscle injury? Is this the same injury or related to the injury he had coming off of his hold out? If so, that could say something about his conditioning and off-season training, the Ducks training staff and/or the risks of not taking part in training camp.

Reactions: Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad